The Cincinnati Riverfront will be alive with events this coming weekend. Including the Great American Parade which takes place Saturday, July 2, 2005.
Begininng at 9:45 A.M., on Saturday, July 2, 2005 the following streets will be CLOSED to allow for the start of the parade:
1) West Pete Rose Way- between Rose street and Central Aveune.
2) Mehring Way- between Rose street and East Pete Rose Way
3) Central Avenue- between 3rd Street and Mehring Way.
4) Elm Street- between Theodore Berry Way and Mehring Way.
5) Main Street- between 2nd Street and Mehring Way.
6) Old Broadway - between Pete Rose Way and Mehring Way.
7) East Pete Rose Way- between Eggleston Aveune and Old Broadway.
8) Broadway Street- between 3rd street and Pete Rose Way.
9) Taylor Southgate Bridge - between Pete Rose Way and Covington KY.
10) Ramp LL - between 2nd street and East Pete Rose Way.