FOX19 - BAMBINA'S Jerk Chicken Tacos
Caribbean Jerk Chicken:
• 1½ lbs. Chicken Breast
• 2 Tablespoons Oil
• ¼ cup Lime or Orange Juice
• 2 Tablespoons Jerk Seasoning
• 2 Tablespoons Jerk Marinade
Pineapple Mango Salsa:
• ½ cup Pineapple
• ½ cup or Mango, peeled and diced
• ¼ cup Cilantro, diced
• ¼ cup chopped red onion
• ½ Jalapeno, diced (optional)
• Juice of 1 lime
• Honey to taste
• A.P. Seasoning
• Flour and Corn Tortilla
• Shredded Cheese
• BBQ Sauce
• Chopped Cilantro
1. Place chicken breast, oil, citrus juice, jerk seasoning, and marinade in large ziploc bag. Let marinate at least 30 minutes - 8 hours.
2. Heat grill to medium low. Once heated, cook chicken for 5 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Place pineapple, orange or mango, cilantro and jalapeno, honey and seasonings in bowl and toss until mixed.
5. Melt cheese in between a flour and corn tortilla on a grill pan
6. Place sliced jerk chicken in flour tortilla and top with pineapple salsa. Drizzle with BBQ Sauce
7. Garnish with more cheese and chopped cilantro