Vicious dog attack caught on camera, police looking for owner - Cincinnati News, Weather, Sports from FOX19 NOW-WXIX

Vicious dog attack caught on camera, police looking for owner

Car police are searching for. Car police are searching for.
Dog attack caught on camera in Winton Hills. Dog attack caught on camera in Winton Hills.
Brian Fisch Brian Fisch
WINTON HILLS, OH (FOX19) -

Cincinnati Police are looking for a man who saw his three dogs attack a man. Instead of helping the man get medical care, he grabbed his dogs, got them in a car and drove off.

"I really... I can't believe I'm alive to be honest with you because it sounds really corny, but you don't have time to be scared," Brian Fisch said.

The attack was caught on security cameras as he was leaving work Wednesday night in Winton Hills.

"That thing hit me full speed, in the air, latching on to my neck," Fisch said.

Surveillance video shows their owner doing next to nothing to help him. The police report said the dogs were pit bulls.

"I could feel the teeth sinking into my neck and the weight of the dog pulling me down," Fisch said. "I forced myself back up on my feet... I don't know how I pried the thing off my neck. I was just pleading with this guy, 'hey, get your dogs off me' the whole time."

His co-worker, who asked not to be identified,  said they're all in shock. The don't understand why the man didn't assist in getting any help.

"Did not call 911, nothing of that nature. Heartless," the co-worker said.

When Fisch got free, he ran into his office and called 911.

"There's blood everywhere, and the real question was, am I gonna die or are these guys going to get here in time," he said.

Fisch said he received a total of 50 stitches, and is grateful to be alive.

Cincinnati Police are looking for a dark burgundy or chocolate colored Honda Accord that's missing a right front hubcap.

Fisch described the owner of the vehicle as a bald black male, in his 40s around 230 pounds.

Two of the dogs were white and one was black.

His company is offering a $1,000 reward to anyone who can help identify the dog's owner.

If you have any information, call police.

Copyright 2017 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve

Thursday, July 19 2018 1:37 PM EDT2018-07-19 17:37:28 GMT
    Friday, July 20 2018 8:46 AM EDT2018-07-20 12:46:39 GMT
    (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin). Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome Powell testifies during a House Committee on Financial Services hearing, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, on Capitol Hill in Washington.(AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin). Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome Powell testifies during a House Committee on Financial Services hearing, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, on Capitol Hill in Washington.
    President Donald Trump is casting aside concerns about the Federal Reserve's independence and says he's "not happy" with the central bank's interest rate increases.Full Story >

At least 13 die when duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake

Friday, July 20 2018 7:26 AM EDT2018-07-20 11:26:30 GMT
    Friday, July 20 2018 8:42 AM EDT2018-07-20 12:42:58 GMT
    (Nathan Papes/The Springfield News-Leader via AP). Emergency responders work at Table Rock Lake after a deadly boat accident in Branson, Mo., Thursday, July 19, 2018. A sheriff in Missouri said a tourist boat has apparently capsized on the lake, leavin...(Nathan Papes/The Springfield News-Leader via AP). Emergency responders work at Table Rock Lake after a deadly boat accident in Branson, Mo., Thursday, July 19, 2018. A sheriff in Missouri said a tourist boat has apparently capsized on the lake, leavin...
    Dive teams will resume searching for five people still missing after a tourist boat capsized and sank in a southwestern Missouri lake.Full Story >

Suspect detained in killing of Olympic figure skating star

Friday, July 20 2018 3:16 AM EDT2018-07-20 07:16:16 GMT
    Friday, July 20 2018 8:39 AM EDT2018-07-20 12:39:06 GMT
    (AP Photo/David J. Phillip, File). FILE - In this Feb. 16, 2018 file photo, figure skater Denis Ten, of Kazakhstan, reacts as his score is posted following his performance in the men's short program figure skating, in the Gangneung Ice Arena at the 201...(AP Photo/David J. Phillip, File). FILE - In this Feb. 16, 2018 file photo, figure skater Denis Ten, of Kazakhstan, reacts as his score is posted following his performance in the men's short program figure skating, in the Gangneung Ice Arena at the 201...
    Kazakh media says authorities detained one suspect in the killing of Olympic figure skating medalist Denis Ten and are searching for another.Full Story >