Six people were displaced when a chimney collapsed into a multi-family building over the weekend, Cincinnati fire officials said.
No one was hurt when the chimney "gave way" in the 800 block of Oak Street just after 6 p.m. Sunday, they said.
The collapse impacted the entire building, requiring crews to order it cleared until it is brought back into compliance and inspected by the building department.
The American Red Cross is helping the displaced families find temporary hotel rooms, food and clothes.
A damage estimate and cause for the collapse were not available early Monday.
Copyright 2017 WXIX. All rights reserved.