NORWOOD, OH (FOX19) - A fire and explosion sent two men in their 20s to a hospital with burns Sunday night, a Norwood fire official said.
A 24-year-old man suffered severe burns during a backyard fire in the 5100 block of Hunter Avenue near Ross Avenue about 5:30 p.m., said Chief Ron Wallace.
A second man, 26, also was burned trying to extinguish the fire, which spread to the 24-year-old's clothes, Wallace said.
Fire officials are still investigating the incident, which is believed to be accidental.
"It appears that gasoline was involved, but we are not really sure yet how the ignition source met the gasoline," the chief said.