CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Meijer is recalling some of its yogurt after glass pieces were found in one of the cups.
The recall impacts select Greek and low-fat yogurt with an expiration date of March 8, 2018.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said Meijer issued the recall after a customer returned a yogurt cup with two small pieces of glass in it. After an investigation at a manufacturing facility, they discovered there was a risk of contamination.
The yogurt was sold at stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin.
List of recalled yogurts:
- Meijer Greek Yogurt 0% Black Cherry 5.3 oz. with UPC 7-08820-12657-2
- Meijer Yogurt Low-fat Blueberry 6 oz. with UPC 7-08820-41513-3
- Meijer Greek Yogurt 0% Plain 5.3 oz. with UPC 7-60236-11601-1
- Meijer Greek Yogurt 0% Vanilla 5.3 oz. with UPC 7-60236-11603-5
- Meijer Greek Yogurt 0% Strawberry 5.3 oz. with UPC 7-60236-12418-4
- Meijer Greek Yogurt 0% Blueberry 5.3 oz. with UPC 7-60236-12431-3
The FDA said the hazard risk is considered low.