CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - If you can't decide between potatoes or pizza, why not try both?
- 2 premade large pizza crusts
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Time to Table
- Prep 5 min
- Cook 10 min
- Total 15 min
- Serves 12
- STEP 1- Preheat oven to 450F.
- STEP 2- In a large skillet, cook and brown the bacon, crumble into bite sized pieces.
- STEP 3- In a bowl, mix together container of mashed potatoes and bacon crumbles.
- STEP 4- Place each pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread half of the mashed potato mixture evenly over each pizza. Top each pizza with cheddar cheese.
- STEP 5- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly golden. Cut into wedges and serve.