LOWER PRICE HILL (FOX19) - Cincinnati police are holding active shooter training Monday night for school and business employees.
The course will help them prepare for, respond to and report incidents of perceived, planned and acts involving violence, police said.
Sixty participants were required to register by Friday.
The course will be held 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Cincinnati Police Academy in Lower Price Hill.
- ALICE training (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate)
- Active shooter profile and phases
- Crisis preparation and response
- Observations and perception techniques
- Cincinnati Police Department response
- Personal safety