CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Opening Day for the Cincinnati Reds is Thursday and Megan Fenno stopped by FOX19 to hit one out of the park with their 'Grand Slam' recipe feature Klosterman Bread.
- 8 slices of Klosterman White Bread
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- Peanut butter
- Strawberry jam
- Round cookie cutter
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out 8 circles from the Klosterman Bread slices.
- Spread peanut butter on four of the bread circles, and spread jam on the other four.
- Place slice strawberries and bananas on the peanut butter side of the sandwiches. Place other four circles with the jam on of the peanut butter bread circles.
- On top of the sandwich, carefully draw the ”baseball” stitching with a toothpick and the jam. Enjoy!