CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - For those still working on their summer bodies, the Cheesecake Factory stopped by to show off their vegan cobb salad.
- 4 oz. Baby Lettuce Mix
- 2 oz. Butter Lettuce, 1” pieces
- 1-1/2 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- 1/4 tsp. Whole-Grain Mustard*
- 1-1/2 oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 Tbl. Marcona Almonds, chopped 1/4”
- 1/2 Tbl. Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 ea. Avocado, 1/2” pieces
- 2 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1-1/2 oz. Garbanzo Beans, cooked
- 1-1/2 oz. Cucumbers, 1/2" pieces
- 1-1/2 oz. Red Beets, cooked, 1/2” pieces
- 1 oz. Green Beans, blanched, 1/2” pieces
- 1 oz. Asparagus, blanched, 1/2” pieces
- 1 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette*
- Place the baby and butter lettuces into a mixing bowl. Combine the balsamic vinaigrette and whole grain mustard. Pour the dressing into the bowl and gently toss the ingredients together. Place the lettuce mixture into a chilled salad bowl.
- Place the quinoa, Marcona almonds and sunflower seeds into a clean mixing bowl. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil into the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss ingredients together.
- Place the quinoa mixture and all other remaining ingredients side-by-side (in rows) over the salad.
- Pour a little more balsamic vinaigrette evenly over the salad.