CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Chef Bambina stopped by the FOX19 NOW studios to give viewers a look at a recipe perfect for summertime weather.
- 4 ears sweet corn cut in half
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- Luxe AP Blend to taste
- Stick Butter
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag crushed hot Cheetos
- 1 lime, quartered
- Grill the corn directly over medium high heat for 8 to 10 minutes making sure to rotate.
- In a small bowl, combine the seasoning blend with the mayonnaise sour cream and lime juice.
- Place the cheeses in a shallow baking dish or a plate.
- When the corn is done place on skewers for ease and rub on the stick of butter.
- Next roll in the cheese and sprinkle with hot Cheetos and cilantro.
- Serve with the lime wedges to squeeze over the corn.