CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Whether it's the Fourth of July, or just a good day for grilling, here's a recipe you can try out in your own backyard.
Pickle-Brined Beef Skewers Recipe
- Makes 20
- 20 ounces of grilling steak (NY Strip, Ribeye, Filet, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
Marinade for Steak:
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cut grilling steak into flat 1/4 inch thick pieces weighing about an ounce each, and add steak to marinade. Let sit for at least ten minutes at room temperature.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Skewer each piece of steak onto a 9 inch wooden skewer.
- On high heat, grill steak on minute on each side. Serve with Heluva Good!® Dill Pickle Dip.