1. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES.
2. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
3. ANY ENTRANT WHO ATTEMPTS TO ENTER WITH MULTIPLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR IDENTITIES, OR USES ANY OTHER DEVICE TO ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ANY ENTRANT WHO PARTICIPATES USING A NICKNAME DEEMED INAPPROPORATE BY FOX19 WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
5. EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES OF WXIX, AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SPONSORS") ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
6. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 10, 2001 IN ORDER TO QUALIFY.
7. WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXES INCURRED BY HIS/HER/THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
8. PRIZE MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE PERMITTED. WINNER MAY NOT SELL OR TRANSFER THE PRIZE.
9. WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS/HER NAME AND LIKENESS, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION BY SPONSORS FOR PUBLICITY. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WXIX AND ALL OTHER SPONSORS AND VENUES HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLICIZE HIS/HER NAME, VOICE, AND LIKENESS, THE FACT THAT HE/SHE WON, AND ALL MATTERS INCIDENTAL THERETO.
10. UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE, WINNER RELEASES SPONSORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY REGARDING THE PRIZE.
11. DRIVERS LICENSE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE PICTURE INDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY.
12. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, ALL DECISIONS MADE BY WXIX ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
HOW TO PLAY
Go to www.fox19.com and click on FOX19 All-Star Game Frenzy. Complete a brief user profile. The object of the contest is to correctly guess the winner of the All-Star Game (broadcast on FOX19 on Tuesday, July 10), as well as the Most Valuable Player. In addition, each player will choose three innings to "own".
The contest will be judged using the following system: one point will be assigned for each of the correct answers (game MVP, winner of the game). During the three "owned" innings, the contestant will score an additional one point for every run scored by either team.
BUDDY BONUS POINTS: After you log-on to the contest, click the button called "Tell a Buddy". Type in a person's name and e-mail address, which Digital Bang will use to invite he/she to play. For every buddy you refer who registers in the contest, you will earn one additional bonus point.
The contestant will also predict the combined final score of the game as a tiebreaker. If there is still more than one winner, a final winner will be chosen at random.
The contest winner will spend Sunday, July 15, with the FOX19 SportsWrap crew and get the chance to appear during the taped opening of the show.