1. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES.
2. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
3. ANY ENTRANT WHO ATTEMPTS TO ENTER WITH MULTIPLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR IDENTITIES, OR USES ANY OTHER DEVICE TO ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ANY ENTRANT WHO PARTICIPATES USING A NICKNAME DEEMED INAPPROPORATE BY FOX19 WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
4. EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES OF WXIX, AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SPONSORS") ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
5. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY Monday, July 30, 2001 IN ORDER TO QUALIFY.
6. WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXES INCURRED BY HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
7. PRIZE MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE PERMITTED. WINNER MAY NOT SELL OR TRANSFER THE PRIZE.
8. WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS/HER NAME AND LIKENESS, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION BY SPONSORS FOR PUBLICITY. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WXIX AND ALL OTHER SPONSORS AND VENUES HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLICIZE HIS/HER NAME, VOICE, AND LIKENESS, THE FACT THAT HE/SHE WON, AND ALL MATTERS INCIDENTAL THERETO.
9. UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE, WINNER RELEASES SPONSORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY REGARDING THE PRIZE.
10. DRIVERS LICENSE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE PICTURE INDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY.
11. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, ALL DECISIONS MADE BY WXIX ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
HOW TO PLAYEvery morning in the 8 o'clock hour of 19 in the Morning, we will ask a question related to the previous day's show.
Go to www.fox19.com and click on "19 In The Morning Question of the Day". New participants will complete a brief user profile, while return visitors will log in using a registered e-mail address. Participants will have until 11 p.m. that night to answer the question. Monday's show will ask a question about Friday's show.
The contest will be judged using the following system: one point will be given to all correct choices. The participant with the most accumulated points (out of a possible 20) by Monday, July 30 will be deemed the winner. The winner will be announced July 31. In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen at random.
The contest winner and a guest will visit FOX19's studios to witness a live taping of 19 in the Morning. The winner will also receive a "Morning Show Prize Basket" (cash value of under $25.00).