1. BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES.
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICPATE.
3. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. ANY ENTRANT WHO ATTEMPTS TO ENTER WITH MULTIPLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR UNDER MULTIPLE IDENTITIES, OR USES ANY OTHER DEVICE TO ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ANY ENTRANT WHO PARTICIPATES USING A NICKNAME DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY FOX19 WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
4. EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES OF WXIX, AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PRODUCTION AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SPONSORS") ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
5. WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXES INCURRED BY HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
6. PRIZE MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE PERMITTED. WINNER MAY NOT SALE OR TRANSFER THE PRIZE.
7. WINNER AGREES TO THE USE OF HIS/HER NAME AND LIKENESS WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION BY SPONSORS FOR PUBLICITY. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WXIX AND ALL OTHER SPONSORS AND VENUES HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLICIZE HIS/HER NAME, VOICE, LIKENESS, THE FACT THAT HE/SHE WON, AND ALL MATTERS INCIDENTAL THERETO.
8. UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE, WINNER RELEASES SPONSORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY REGARDING THE PRIZE.
9. DRIVER'S LICENSE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE PICTURE INDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND A RELEASE.
10. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, ALL DECISIONS MADE BY WXIX ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
HOW TO PLAY
Go to www.fox19.com and click on "Day Trip to Disney". Participants will complete a brief user profile and a contest entry form. Entries will be accepted on-line only at www.fox19.com until 6 a.m. July 31, 2001.
FOX19 will award four day trips to Disney Parks in Orlando, Florida. Prize includes round-trip airfare from Cincinnati to Orlando and two day passes to a Disney park. The winner must be at least 18 years of age, however their guest can be a child. Winners and their guest will also receive a complimentary lunch at a Disney park and priority access to the attractions.
Four winners will be randomly selected from all entries received by 7 a.m. on July 31, 2001. All four winners will be announced on-air during 19 in the Morning between 7 - 9 a.m. on July 31, 2001. Winners need not watch to win. Each of the four (4) winners will receive a prize package to one of the four Disney theme parks (Disney Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney/MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom). Winners must accept the trip awarded to them and cannot substitute or exchange prize with other winners.
Winners must be available to travel at the following designated times: Disney Magic Kingdom - Wednesday, August 8, 2001, Epcot Center - Wednesday, August 15, 2001, Disney/MGM Studios - Wednesday, August 22, 2001, Disney’s Animal Kingdom - Wednesday, August 29, 2001. Note: these trips are one day in length. Winners will fly out in the morning, enjoy the park for a day, and then fly home that evening.
The estimated retail value of each prize package is $800. An individual cannot win more than one Day Trip to Disney.
Several residents in Mason are losing sleep due to factory noise that they say is non-stop. The sound is coming from Deerfield Manufacturing. They said it's been happening off and on for three years now.Full Story >