A victim of last week's chemical leak at a Reading plant has died. 53-year-old William "Junior" Cromer was one of eleven people exposed to a dangerous gas at the Rohm and Haas Plant.
Cromer and 55-year-old Richard Clark were the most seriously hurt.
According to the Enquirer, Cromer called to get help for Clark then collapsed. Rohm and Haas spokesman Bruce Beiser, tells FOX19 they are terribly distressed. He says their employees are long term employees, and are like family.
Richard Clark has been released from the hospital. Investigators have still not confirmed what the gas was or how it leaked.
It was believed to be hydrogen sulfide, which can be as toxic as cyanide.