Chinese Chicken Salad
8 oz. Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
4 oz. Romaine Lettuce, cored and chopped
4 oz. Red Cabbage, cored and sliced thin
4 oz. Bean Sprouts
2 oz. Green Onions, chopped
8 oz. Poached Chicken, sliced thin
8 oz. Sesame-Plum Dressing (available in fine food markets)
· Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
· Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
· Mound the ingredients into a large serving bowls.
16 ea. Mandarin Orange Segments
4 oz. Crispy Rice Noodles
4 oz. Crispy Won Ton Strips
4 oz. Blue Diamond Slivered Almonds, toasted
2 tsps. Black & White Sesame Seeds
2 ea. Snow Peas, sliced thin
· Top the salad with a little more crispy rice noodles and won tons.
· Sprinkle the Blue Diamond slivered almonds and sesame seeds over the salad
· Garnish the salad with some thinly sliced snow peas.