UNDATED (AP) - Here is a list of the top 10 good things about having your name on a building read by David Letterman at a dedication ceremony for a Ball State University building named after him:
10. Forget your name? Just check the building.
9. On weekends, maintenance crew lets you ride on the floor buffer.
8. By law, they have to let you use the restroom.
7. It's a lot better than having your name on a lame talk show.
6. I'll always have a place to crash after a night at the Locker Room.
5. Great way to show up that jerk down the street with a vanity license plate.
4. When people say Letterman is cold and empty, they might be talking about the building.
3. Fun to see the security guard do a double take when he checks your ID.
2. Cool to hear exterminator say, "Letterman's crawling with rats."
1. Unlike me, it should still look good when it's 60.
The president's son-in-law has attracted attention for a December meeting with a leading Russian diplomat.Full Story >
Senate Republicans are now considering two versions of similar legislation, one that would repeal and replace, and another that would simply repeal "Obamacare" with a two-year delay for implementation to give the Senate more time to agree on a replacement.Full Story >
Officials say nearly 20 other people rescued from the back of the rig early Sunday were hospitalized in dire condition, many with extreme dehydration and heatstroke.Full Story >
A South African girl born with the AIDS virus has kept her infection suppressed for 8 1/2 years after stopping anti-HIV medicines.Full Story >