UNDATED (AP) - Here is a list of the top 10 good things about having your name on a building read by David Letterman at a dedication ceremony for a Ball State University building named after him:
10. Forget your name? Just check the building.
9. On weekends, maintenance crew lets you ride on the floor buffer.
8. By law, they have to let you use the restroom.
7. It's a lot better than having your name on a lame talk show.
6. I'll always have a place to crash after a night at the Locker Room.
5. Great way to show up that jerk down the street with a vanity license plate.
4. When people say Letterman is cold and empty, they might be talking about the building.
3. Fun to see the security guard do a double take when he checks your ID.
2. Cool to hear exterminator say, "Letterman's crawling with rats."