(MOUNT AIRY, OH) -- A man is hurt in a Mount Airy fire.
Apparently he was sleeping on the couch and a candle inside his apartment on Colerain Avenue, burned all the way down, setting the couch on fire.
The man tried to put it out himself, but was burned on the face and hands.
His apartment was destroyed. No other units were affected.
Senate Republicans are abandoning hope of truly replacing 'Obamacare' and might settle for a much more modest 'skinny repeal.'Full Story >
Members of the Senate Judiciary Committee are working on legislation that could attempt to insulate Special Counsel Robert Mueller from being fired.Full Story >