Maine lobster salad with "crispy" poached egg, parsley and American caviar cream
Chef Todd Kelly Orchids at palm court
- 1 ea egg poached
- 1 sheet bric dough
- 1 c ap flour
- 2 ea eggs beaten
- 1 T seasoned salt
- Poach egg in simmering water until cooked light, plunge in an ice water bath to stop cooking.
- Carefully coat egg in flour then in egg wash and roll in long strands of dough.
- Fry egg in 350 degree fryer
- 1 c parsley puree
- Puree parsley in a blender with a little water to blend until Smooth
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T caviar
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper