(DEARBORN COUNTY, IN) -- A two-month long investigation has led to the arrest of a Dearborn County man on drug charges.
Around 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Indiana State Police served a search warrant in the 20400 block of Longview Drive in Hidden Valley Lake.
During the search, troopers found a marijuana operation with 41 plants, a methamphedamine lab and a mushroom growing operation.
Kevin O'Neal, 46, of Lawrenceburg now faces a laundry list of charges, including:
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Class B Felony
- Possession of Marijuana (over 30 grams), Class D Felony
- Cultivating Marijuana, Class D Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Class D Felony, and
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class A Misdemeanor
A lab analysis will be conducted at the Indiana State Police Lab in Indianapolis on the mushrooms collected in thesearch. Additional charges of Possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance, Class C Felony, and Dealing in a Schedule I Controlled Substance, Class B Felony could be filed if the lab analysis proves the mushrooms to be the illegal substance of Psilocybin.