- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes (scrubbed and cleaned)
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard
- 2 medium finely chopped shallots
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 ounce finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2-3 ounces tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Add zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Boil potatoes for 10-12 minutes or til tender (do not over cook). Drain potatoes and let cool (do rinse under water as they absorb water very easily). Halve the potatoes lengthwise and reserve.
For the dressing, put mustard, shallots, garlic, tarragon and vinegar in blender and blend, slowly add oil in a smooth stream, season with salt and pepper.
Gently toss potatoes with dressing add the zest at the last second and serve.
FOX19 RECIPES PRESENTED BY