(CINCINNATI) -- The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office has issued a new dress code for all visitors at the county's jail.
The dress code will go into effect on June 15.
The new code is as follows:
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pants/shirts must be free of holes
- No pants hanging or fitting below the waistline
- No "Spandex" shirts or pants
- No clothes of sheer or see-through (mesh) material
- No muscle shirts, halter tops, crop tops tank tops or strap t-shirts
- No midriff baring shirts or blouses
- The neckline of the shirts/blouses must be appropriately modest (no plunging necks or backs)
- Skirts and dresses must be to the middle of the knee or below when standing
- Shorts are permitted if they are modestly cut
- Undergarments are required as a condition of any visit
- No coats, sweaters, or other attire permitted to be worn to cover inappropriate dress
- Any other clothing that is deemed inappropriate by security staff