- Purchase a can of large refrigerated biscuit dough - (I used Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuit dough.
- Place biscuit dough pieces on a floured cutting board.
- Roll out each piece of biscuit dough to a flat circle - approximately 6 inches in diameter.
- Place 8 - 5 inch pot tie tins upside down on a baking pan.
- Spray the tins lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one piece of dough over each pot pie tin.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the tins right side up so you now have a bread bowl.
- Remove the tins from the bread bowls. Let the bowls cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients
No Name Chicken Breast Salad:
- Prepare on No Name Chicken Breast according to package directions.
- Cover chicken to keep warm until you are ready to slice and use in the salad bowl. (One chicken breast makes two salads with this recipe)
Per each salad bread bowl:
- 1 cup Chopped Salad Greens
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano
- 4 slices Cucumber
- 3 Grape Tomatoes - cut in half
- 2-3 Kalamata or Nicoise Olives - pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbls. Crumbled Feta or Chevre Goat Cheese
- 1 1/2 -2 Tbls. Italian Dressing or other dressing of choice
Mix fresh oregano with the salad greens. Place greens in the bread bowl.
Arrange the cucumber and tomatoes on top of the salad.
Slice the cooked chicken breast into thin slices and place on top of the mixed greens and vegetables.
Top the chicken with olives, cheese and dressing.
FOX19 RECIPES PRESENTED BY: