- 1 box Berry Blue Jell-O
- 2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 12 gummy fish or gummy bears
- 12 Life Savers
- 12 paper parasols
- Put 12 medium-sized baking cups in a muffin tin. Prepare Jell-O according to package directions. Pour Jell-O in cups, refrigerate until almost set. Place one gummy fish into Jell-O, if desired, and continue to refrigerate until firm.
- For "sand," sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on part of the Jell-O surface. Arrange one Life Saver and one parasol in each cup.
1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese or cheese spread
Fish shaped crackers
4 celery ribs, stems removed
Blue food coloring (optional)
- Spoon the cream cheese into a bowl. (You can use the blue food coloring to tint the cream cheese to make it look like a pond.) Surround the "pond" with goldfish. Dip the celery sticks into the "pond", then into the crackers to catch a fish!
Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) package reduced-fat Mozzarella string cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 tablespoons panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (optional)
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Remove cheese from packaging and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk egg until foamy. In a small non-stick skillet, mix Italian seasoning with bread crumbs and cook over medium heat. Cook and stir until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Dip one piece of cheese in egg until coated, then into toasted bread crumbs. Re-dip into egg, then bread crumb mixture if desired. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cheese and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Lightly spray cheese with cooking spray. Bake 5-6 minutes, or until heated through. If cheese loses shape, just press back into place. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.