- 1 box Berry Blue Jell-O
- 2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 12 gummy fish or gummy bears
- 12 Life Savers
- 12 paper parasols
- Put 12 medium-sized baking cups in a muffin tin. Prepare Jell-O according to package directions. Pour Jell-O in cups, refrigerate until almost set. Place one gummy fish into Jell-O, if desired, and continue to refrigerate until firm.
- For "sand," sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on part of the Jell-O surface. Arrange one Life Saver and one parasol in each cup.
- 1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese or cheese spread
- Fish shaped crackers
- 4 celery ribs, stems removed
- Blue food coloring (optional)
- Spoon the cream cheese into a bowl. (You can use the blue food coloring to tint the cream cheese to make it look like a pond.) Surround the "pond" with goldfish. Dip the celery sticks into the "pond", then into the crackers to catch a fish!
Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) package reduced-fat Mozzarella string cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 tablespoons panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (optional)