Sauteed Rainbow Trout
6-8oz rainbow trout
Salt & Pepper TO TASTE
1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
1 tablespoon honey
3oz unsalted butter
4oz cooked green beans
1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
Roasted new potatoes
- 1. Sear trout, flesh side down, until nice and brown. (make sure that your skillet is very hot or the fish will stick to the pan!)*
- 2. Flip the fish over and cook in the oven for approximately5-7 minutes.
- 3. Remove trout from pan and place on your serving dish.
- 4. In the skillet , with the heat off, add your lemon juice, honey, and your butter.
- 5. Do not add heat. Simply swirl the ingredients around in the pan and residual heat will do the rest.
- 6. Once butter has melted, add your rosemary and hazelnuts.
- 7. Place the green beans on top of your fish, and the sauce on top of it all.
- 8. Garnish with roasted new potatoes and serve.