2 packages (11.1 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix
cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 package ladyfingers (24 cookies)
1 package cream cheese, softened
3 cups milk, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling or filling of your choice
1. In a bowl, combine contents of the two crust mix packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix packages and beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes
1 package (18 1/4 ounces) spice cake mix
2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
3 tablespoons milk
1 cup nut topping
12 Popsicle sticks
1. Prepare cake batter according to package directions; fold in apples.
2. Fill 12 greased or paper lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for ten minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.