1. Bake the Gyro Cone on the Gyro Machine.
2. Brush the juices from the Gyro on both sides of a 6" pita.
3. Place the pita bread on a flat grill until it is soft and golden brown on both sides.
4. Fold the pita up making a pocket for the filling to fit into.
5. Slice a 6 oz. portion of the Gyro meat and place into the the golden brown pita pocket.
6. Top with 2 oz. of diced tomatoes and 2 oz. of onions and toss with parsley.
7. Add a 2 oz. cup of tzatziki sauce on the side and accompany with a pepperoncini
pepper. Serve with warm Saratoga Chips or upgrade to our Garlic Sloppy Fries.
BWR Chicken Tenders
1. Place the Chicken Tenders into a milk bath.
2. Dip it into our signature spice blended flour.
3. Cook for 6 minutes.
4. Drain the chicken and place into a bowl.
5. Coat with a flavor sauce such as garlic parmesan, teriyak, original buffalo.