- Yield: 1 Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Large Pizza Dough
- 1 15 oz Can of Sklyine's Original Chili
- 1/4 Cup Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 Bag Skyline's Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Small White Onion, finely minced
1. Place pizza dough on a baking sheet and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Smear the pizza dough with yellow mustard, leaving about a 1 inch ring around the dough for a crust.
3. Cover prepared dough in the Skyline Chili.
4. Sprinkle the pizza with Skyline Shredded Cheddar. (If you want to make it a 4-way or a 5-way this sprinkle on top of the cheese your onions or beans.)
5. If it is a fresh pizza dough fold the crust over on top of itself, kind of like a pie. Just keep folding it over itself to create a thicker crust.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes if it is pre-made dough or 15 minutes for a fresh pizza dough. Or until the cheese is melted and the crust is brown.
7. Once the pizza is finished cooking remove and let sit for approximately 5 minutes.