PIGS IN A BLANKET:
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Cocktail Links 24 links
Cranberry sauce 3 Tbsp.
Dijon mustard 3 Tbsp.
Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 1 (8. Oz.) can
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate crescent rolls and spread lightly with Dijon mustard and cranberry sauce.
- Cut each crescent roll into thirds lengthwise.
- Place 1 Lit'l Smokies link on short side of each triangle and, starting at the short side, roll it up.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Makes 24 servings
Triple Cheese Dip
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies (any variety) 1 Pound
Shredded Swiss cheese 1/4 cup
Shredded cheddar cheese 1/4 cup
Dried onion soup mix 1 (1.5-oz.) pkg.
Chopped parsley 2 tsp.
Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
sour cream 1/2 cup
Cottage cheese 2 cups
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise in 2-quart bowl.
- Stir in cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and parsley.
- Add cheddar and Swiss cheese; mix well.
- Serve with Lit'l Smokies, fresh veggies and bread.
o Please note for food styling - crusty bread, not sliced bread
Big Game Snackers
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Cocktail Links 45 links
Fresh bacon slices 2 pkgs.
Mustard or barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wrap each sausage with 1 slice bacon.
- Place wrapped sausages on shallow baking pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until bacon is crisply cooked.
- Dip in mustard or BBQ sauce.