Posted by Trina Kinstler - email
MASON, OH (FOX19) -
UPDATE: Three juveniles accused of unplugging Mason school buses last week, causing the district to cancel classes, will face criminal charges.
Warren County prosecutor Rachel Hutzel says the juveniles will face charges of disrupting public service and criminal trespassing.
"If they thought this was a joke it wasn't funny," said Hutzel. "These illegal acts disrupted the lives of every parent and child in Mason."
The names of the juveniles have not been released due to their ages.
UPDATE: Three juvenile Mason High School students have been identfied as the suspects responsible for "unplugging" 58 people and causing district officials to cancel classes on Jan. 16.
The juveniles will receive school discipline, and be referred to local law enforcement.
Their names were not released due to their age.
Vandalism to the Mason City Schools' bus garage has forced the district to cancel school on Friday.