Owen Co. man dies from Carbon Monoxide poisoning - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Owen Co. man dies from Carbon Monoxide poisoning

Posted by Trina Kinstler - email

OWENTON, KY (FOX19) - An Owen County man is dead and his wife is in the hospital after they were overcome by carbon monoxide.

Owen County Coroner Lammis Garnett said 47-year-old William Wells House was found dead in his home in the southeastern part of the county Thursday evening by his brother.

Another victim - a female - was taken to the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington in critical condition.

A propane heater was in use in the home.

Dispatchers say the couple was asleep in their home in the 900 block of Mussel Shoals Road when the woman started to feel ill.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

 

Powered by Frankly