Did you realize that today, Feb. 3, is Election Day in some Ohio counties?
Locally, there are several levies on the ballot:
- In Hamilton County, the Mount Healthy school district is voting on a $7.95 million levy.
- The St. Bernard Elmwood Place school district is voting on a $7.71 million levy.
- In Butler County, the Edgewood city school district is voting on a $4.53 million levy.
- In Clermont County, the village of New Richmond is voting on an additional $2 mil levy for fire and EMS service.
- Union Township is voting on a $5.9 million fire, police and EMS levy.
- Williamsburg is voting on a renewal and increase levy of $8.4 million for operating expenses.
- In Warren County, the Wayne Local school district will vote on a $10 million levy.