CITY OF CINCINNATI- WIND STORM UPDATE
OPERATIONS UPDATE: Cincinnati Crews are out at this time responding to calls for blocked right
- Crews are barricading unsafe or obstructed right of ways. Clearing of these blockages will
begin at dawn when daylight will create safer working conditions for crews working around
downed power lines.
- Some power outages have caused traffic signals to loose power. These intersections should
be treated as 4-way stops. This is the safest way to navigate dark intersections until power
can be restored.
- The City will continue to monitor conditions and respond to right of way blockages as they
- Citizens need to anticipate the potential for road closures, bridge closures, power outages,
and downed trees.
- Wind damage is resulting in some downed trees and power lines in areas. Citizens need to
anticipate and avoid these obstacles when driving and report them to 591-6000 so that the
area can be made safe.