Unattended grill causes front porch fire in North Fairmount

Unattended grill causes front porch fire in North Fairmount
A front porch of a North Fairmount home caught on fire due to an unattended grill.

CINCINNATI, Ohio (FOX19) -A front porch of a North Fairmount home caught on fire due to a grill left unattended, said Cincinnati Fire Chief Robert McWilliams.

McWilliams said fire crews responded to the 1900 block of Baltimore Avenue at 11:27 p.m. Saturday.

Everyone exited the home and the fire was quickly extinguished, said McWilliams.

The estimated damage is $15,000.

Copyright 2019 WXIX. All rights reserved.