CINCINNATI (FOX19) - The heavy rain Tuesday is causing some localized flooding and several roads are closed as a result.
Here are the roads in Hamilton County that are closed:
- Springfield Township
- Lakeridge Road (between McKelvey Road and Lochcrest Road)
- Miles Road (between Daly Road and Mill Road)
- Symmes Township
- East Kemper Road at Twightee Road
- Anderson Township
- Debolt Road at Clear Creek Road
There are reports of several closed roads in West Chester:
- UCB at SR 747
- Cin-Day at Crescentville
- West Chester Road at Turfway
- Beckett Ridge at Crossbridge
- Rialto Road by soccer fields
- Dues Drive at Near Drive Allen between Windisch/Schumacher Park
- Cin-Day at Gano near Sharonville
- UCB at Lakota Drive West Grinn at Barret
In Fairfield, Ohio 4 is down to two lanes just south of Bypass 4.
Sharonville police said they have high water on the majority of roadways. Drivers will find intermittent road closures based on the amount of water on the roadway at any given time.
- Crescentville at Reading
- Crescentville at Mosteller
- I-275 ramp to Mosteller
- Mosteller at Kemper
- Kemper at Reading
- Creek at Main
- Canal Road
- Chester Road at Princeton High School
Police in Middletown said several roads are closed in the area.
S.Breiel from Oxford State to Lefferson
Highland from Plymouth to Lefferson
In Northern Kentucky, Licking Pike (Route 9), northbound lanes are blocked due to a landslide in the area. The roadway will be blocked until further notice.
- Bracken County - KY 539 (Sante Fe-Milford-Neave Road) from 0 - 6 mile marker
- Pendleton County - KY 177 at Flour Creek; KY 330 at Morgan
- Robertson County - KY 617 (Piqua-Kentontown Road), 0 - 5 mile marker
KY 9 (21-22 mile-marker) – KY 9 in Wilder, KY is closed to through traffic due to a mudslide near Bobby Mackey’s.
FOX19 NOW will continue to update the list of road closures throughout the day.