Crossroads Church to reopen select locations with reduced seating capacities
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Select Crossroads Church sites will reopen July 19, the church announced Monday.
The sites selected are those with sufficient room to practice social distancing: Crossroads Oakley, East Side, West Side, Uptown, Mason and Lexington.
Exact service times will be announced at a later date.
Masks are strongly encouraged but not required. Masks will be available if you do not have one. All staff and volunteers will be required to wear one.
Registration will be required in advance, and limited seating will be in effect.
The church says those experiencing symptoms including a cough, runny nose or fever in the last 14 days should stay clear and tune in from home. The same goes for those with underlying health conditions, those in a high-risk category or those over the age of 65.
The Kids’ Clubs and Student Ministries will remain closed.
Other steps the church is taking to guard against the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All doors will be open with the exception of bathroom stalls.
- All high-volume areas and seating will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between services.
- Coffee stations or water fountains will not be available at this time.
- Restrooms will be available and frequently cleaned and disinfected between uses.
- Offering bag will not be passed. You can give online at crossroads.net/give.
- Required signage on symptom checks and required PPE will be displayed.
Copyright 2020 WXIX. All rights reserved.