INDIANAPOLIS (FOX19) -The Indiana State Department of Health reports 6,586 new COVID-19 cases and 13 new deaths.
Health officials say since March 6, the total positive cases in the state are 381,617.
The 7-day positivity rate between Nov. 23 and Nov. 29 is at 26.7 %.
Here is a breakdown of the cases in the FOX19 NOW viewing area in Indiana:
- Dearborn County: 58 new cases (2.720 total);
- Franklin County: 15 new cases (856 total);
- Ohio County: Six new cases (266 total);
- Ripley County: 40 new cases (1,806 total);
- Switzerland County: Nine new cases (311 total);
- Union County: One new case (315 total);
- Fayette County: 37 new cases (1,728 total)
Ripley County is the only county with one new death bringing the total number of COVID-19 deaths in that county to 27.
IDSH says Switzerland County is now in the yellow level on the state’s COVID-19 alert map- meaning it has a 7-day positivity rate between 5% to 9.9%, and there are 10 to 99 new weekly cases per 100,000 residents.
Franklin and Ripley Counties are no longer in the red level.
Dearborn County is still red on the map, however. This means the county’s 7-day positivity rate is 15% or greater, and there are 200 or more new weekly cases per 100,000 residents.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Click here to report it. Please include title of story.