INDIANAPOLIS (FOX19) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,065 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.
Indiana’s total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is now 640,744, the ISDH reports.
Here is a breakdown of new and total cases for all Indiana counties in the FOX19 NOW viewing area:
- Dearborn County: 11 new cases (5,199 total)
- Franklin County: Two new cases (1,563 total)
- Ohio County: One new case (513 total)
- Ripley County: Seven new cases (3,166 total)
- Switzerland County: Two new cases (729 total)
- Union County: Zero new cases (653 total)
The ISDH reported 58 more COVID-19 deaths on Monday but none were in the FOX19 NOW viewing area.
11,459 people in Indiana have died from the virus since March 16, 2020.
Indiana’s seven-day positivity rate for all tests is 6.6%.
More Hoosiers are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine as Indiana begins its new phase.
Indiana residents ages 65 and older can now sign up and receive their COVID-19 vaccine.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Click here to report it. Please include title of story.