INDIANAPOLIS (FOX19) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,445 new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
Indiana’s total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is now 646,425, the ISDH reports.
Here is a breakdown of new and total cases for all Indiana counties in the FOX19 NOW viewing area:
- Dearborn County: 11 new cases (5,264 total)
- Franklin County: One new case (1,569 total)
- Ohio County: Zero new cases (515 total)
- Ripley County: 11 new cases (3,198 total)
- Switzerland County: Seven new cases (740 total)
- Union County: Two new cases (658 total)
The ISDH reported 86 more COVID-19 deaths on Friday. Of the latest deaths, two of them were reported in Dearborn County.
11,690 people in Indiana have died from the virus since March 16, 2020.
Indiana’s seven-day positivity rate for all tests is 5.8%.
Indiana residents ages 65 and older can now sign up and receive their COVID-19 vaccine.
The next group of eligible Hoosiers will include those ages 60 and up. The date for when this will happen is still unknown though.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Click here to report it. Please include title of story.