CINCINNATI (FOX19) - If you ever imagined what it would be like to wake up and eat breakfast while watching hippos, lions, and cheetahs, you know have the opportunity to do so.
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is offering people the chance to eat some delicious breakfast meals with some of their favorite animals, including Fiona.
Breakfast with the Animals will happen on 10 dates between April and August.
The first date for the breakfast event is April 9 and begins with the one and only Fiona.
Here is the complete list of dates and which animals will join those days:
- April 9 - Breakfast with the Lions and Hippos
- April 18 - Breakfast with the Elephants and African Penguins
- May 5 - Breakfast with the Hippos and Painted Dogs
- May 22 - Breakfast with the Red Pandas and Kangaroos
- June 4 - Breakfast with the Gorillas and Manatees
- June 19 - Breakfast with the Cheetahs and Giraffe
- July 17 - Breakfast with the Hippos and Cheetahs
- July 31 - Breakfast with the Kangaroos and Elephants
- August 7 - Breakfast with the Hippos and African Penguins
- August 28 - Breakfast with the Lions and Painted Dogs
After breakfast, guests will meet up with a zookeeper to hear personal experiences and fun facts about the animals at the Cincinnati Zoo.
Tickets, which the Zoo says are expected to sell quickly, are $119. Click here for ticket information.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Click here to report it. Please include title of story.