P.G. Sittenfeld trial: Here’s what we know about the jury
CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Here’s the only details a federal judge will release about jurors listening to evidence in the P.G. Sittenfeld public corruption trial.
The trial got underway last week and testimony will resume at 9 a.m. Monday.
Here are the juror demographics:
- Gender Jurors: 8 F, 4 M
- Gender Alternate Jurors: 4 F
- Race Jurors: 2 African-American, 1 Asian, 9 white
- Race Alternate Jurors: 1 African-American, 3 white
- Age Range Jurors: 44–61
- Age Range Alternate Jurors: 40–70
- Education Jurors: 10 At Least Some College, 2 High School
- Education Alternate Jurors: 2 At Least Some College, 1 High School, 1 Nursing School
- Marital Status Jurors: 10 Married, 2 Separated or Divorced
- Marital Status Alternate Jurors: 2 Married, 2 Widowed
- Homeowner Status Jurors: 11 Y, 1 N
- Homeowner Status Alternate Jurors: 3 Y, 1 N
- County of Residence Jurors: 3 Hamilton, 5 Butler, 3 Warren, 1 Brown
- County of Residence Alternate Jurors: 1 Hamilton, 2 Warren, 1 Clermont
- Occupation Jurors: Customer service, CPA, Manager, Programmer, Physician Assistant, Planner/scheduler, Medical records, Administrative Assistant, Manager, Supervisor, Homemaker, Professor
- Occupation Alternate Jurors: On medical leave, Retired, Nurse, Buyer
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Please include the title when you click here to report it.
Copyright 2022 WXIX. All rights reserved.