Bowling Green vs. Columbia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 29
Wednesday's game at Stroh Center has the Bowling Green Falcons (31-6) matching up with the Columbia Lions (27-5) at 6:00 PM ET on March 29. Our computer prediction projects a 74-67 win for Bowling Green, who are favored by our model.
The Falcons are coming off of a 69-52 win over Florida in their most recent outing on Monday.
Bowling Green vs. Columbia Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Bowling Green vs. Columbia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 74, Columbia 67
Bowling Green Schedule Analysis
- The Falcons captured their best win of the season on March 23, when they grabbed a 73-60 victory over the Memphis Lady Tigers, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 62) in our computer rankings.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Bowling Green is 6-1 (.857%) -- tied for the 26th-most victories.
- The Falcons have tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (nine).
- Bowling Green has 14 wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 37th-most in Division 1.
Bowling Green 2022-23 Best Wins
- 73-60 at home over Memphis (No. 62) on March 23
- 88-76 at home over Toledo (No. 64) on January 18
- 69-51 on the road over Green Bay (No. 67) on March 20
- 81-76 at home over Ball State (No. 74) on March 1
- 70-61 over Ball State (No. 74) on March 10
Bowling Green Performance Insights
- The Falcons are outscoring opponents by 13.6 points per game with a +505 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.1 points per game (19th in college basketball) and give up 63.5 per outing (156th in college basketball).
- With 75.3 points per game in MAC contests, Bowling Green is averaging 1.8 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (77.1 PPG).
- Offensively, the Falcons have performed better when playing at home this season, posting 81.2 points per game, compared to 74.5 per game in road games.
- Bowling Green is ceding 64.8 points per game in home games. In road games, it is allowing 63.6.
- The Falcons have been racking up 69.9 points per contest in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's much lower than the 77.1 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.