Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 30, the Cincinnati Reds (24-29) are +50000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (25th) in the majors. They are +4000 to win the NL Central.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||25th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+4000||-||(+4000, bet $100 to win $4000)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds Standings Information
The Reds are just 3.5 games behind in the Wild Card standings, and 4.0 games behind the first-place Brewers in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||5.5|
Reds Team Stats
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- Cincinnati's 4.90 team ERA ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds have a 5-2 record in games this season when they hit at least two homers.
- Cincinnati has put up at least five extra-base hits in nine games this season, and has gone 6-3 in those contests.
- The Reds are 9-11 in the 20 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Cincinnati has a 14-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (21 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Reds Next Game Information
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Reds vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Reds vs Red Sox|
|Reds vs Red Sox Odds|
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jonathan India||+15000||-||-||.290/.376/.440 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.255/.341/.342 2 HR 21 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+3000||.284/.352/.485 7 HR 25 RBI|
|Hunter Greene||-||+8000||-||1-4 4.18 ERA 12.9 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+15000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||3-3 5.55 ERA 7.3 K/9|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+2500||.380/.456/.600 2 HR 8 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Reds gear at Fanatics!
Reds' Top Players
- Jonathan India owns a .290/.376/.440 slash line this year, with five homers, 24 RBI, 44 runs scored, and a 10.7% walk rate. Additionally, he has recorded eight steals.
- This year, Spencer Steer has contributed to the team's offense by batting .284/.352/.485 with 14 doubles, two triples, seven home runs, 19 walks and 25 RBI.
- At the plate, Jake Fraley is hitting .252/.339/.401 with five home runs, 34 RBI, and a 11.3% walk rate. He has also tacked on seven stolen bases.
- TJ Friedl owns a .891 OPS so far this year, as he has hit .333/.384/.507 with nine doubles, three home runs, 10 walks and 25 RBI. He has also pilfered six bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.