Reds Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of September 30, the Cincinnati Reds (82-78) have the 15th-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +75000, placing them in the top half of the big leagues. They are +50000 to win the NL Central (the favorites in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Reds MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+75000||15th||(+75000, bet $100 to win $75000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+50000||-||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Reds can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Reds Standings Information
The Reds are 9.0 games behind in the NL Central, and 1.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||22|
Reds Team Stats
- The Reds pitching staff ranks 17th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cincinnati has the 25th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.77).
- The Reds are 31-16 this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Cincinnati has gone 24-10 in its 34 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Reds have a 27-25 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Cincinnati has a 50-18 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (68 times).
Reds Next Game Information
|Reds Injury Report|
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
Reds Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Elly De La Cruz||+15000||-||+10000||.235/.302/.412 13 HR 42 RBI|
|Harrison Bader||+20000||-||-||.232/.274/.348 7 HR 40 RBI|
|Tyler Stephenson||+20000||-||-||.247/.322/.383 13 HR 55 RBI|
|Jonathan India||+20000||-||-||.244/.338/.409 17 HR 61 RBI|
|Joey Votto||+20000||-||-||.203/.315/.435 14 HR 38 RBI|
|Andrew Abbott||-||+15000||+20000||8-6 3.87 ERA 9.9 K/9|
|Graham Ashcraft||-||+12500||-||7-9 4.76 ERA 6.9 K/9|
|Nick Lodolo||-||+20000||-||2-1 6.29 ERA 12.3 K/9|
|Christian Encarnacion-Strand||-||-||+15000||.274/.328/.488 13 HR 37 RBI|
|Spencer Steer||-||-||+15000||.270/.356/.463 23 HR 86 RBI|
|Matt McLain||-||-||+15000||.290/.357/.507 16 HR 50 RBI|
|Noelvi Marte||-||-||+15000||.295/.351/.400 2 HR 12 RBI|
Reds' Top Players
- Spencer Steer owns a .270/.356/.463 triple slash this season, with 23 homers, 86 RBI, 73 runs scored, and a 10.3% walk rate. In addition, he has tallied 15 steals.
- This season, TJ Friedl, one of the team's top hitters, is batting .280 with a .352 OBP, 18 home runs, 73 runs, and 66 RBI, also including 25 stolen bases.
- At the plate, Jonathan India is hitting .244/.338/.409 with 17 home runs, 61 RBI, and a 9.7% walk rate. He has also tacked on 13 stolen bases.
- Jake Fraley has batted .256/.339/.443 so far this season with 18 doubles, 15 home runs, 37 walks and 65 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.