Reds vs. Yankees: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Anthony Rizzo and the New York Yankees will hit the field against the Cincinnati Reds and Jake Fraley on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds are +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Yankees (-150). The total is 10.5 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Reds gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reds vs. Yankees Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds Recent Betting Performance
- The Reds have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 5-4 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Reds and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Reds Betting Records & Stats
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cincinnati has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 5-12 in those contests.
- The Reds have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 44 opportunities.
- The Reds have played just two games with a spread this season and failed to cover in each game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.