Aryna Sabalenka 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open is nearing its close in Paris, France, as Aryna Sabalenka competes in a quarterfinal versus Elina Svitolina. Sabalenka has the second-best odds at +300 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sabalenka at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Sabalenka's Next Match
On Tuesday, June 6 at 6:30 AM ET, Sabalenka will play Svitolina in the quarterfinals, after defeating Sloane Stephens 7-6, 6-4 in the previous round.
Sabalenka is currently listed at -500 to win her next contest versus Svitolina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Aryna Sabalenka Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +500
- French Open odds to win: +300
Want to bet on Sabalenka? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Sabalenka beat Stephens 7-6, 6-4 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- Sabalenka is 44-15 over the past year, with two tournament wins.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Sabalenka has gone 9-2 and has won one title.
- Sabalenka has played 21.4 games per match in her 59 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her 11 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Sabalenka has averaged 20.5 games.
- Over the past year, Sabalenka has been victorious in 39.6% of her return games and 74.3% of her service games.
- On clay over the past year, Sabalenka has claimed 78.3% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.