How to Watch the Reds vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 6:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 11:13 AM EDT
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will take the field against the Cincinnati Reds and Jake Fraley on Sunday at 11:35 AM ET in the final game of a three-game series at Great American Ball Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Reds vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds rank 28th in Major League Baseball with just 35 home runs as a team.
- Cincinnati ranks 27th in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
- The Reds rank 16th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has scored the 21st-most runs in the majors this season with 194 (4.3 per game).
- The Reds have the 13th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.324).
- The Reds rank 23rd in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.2 whiffs per contest.
- Cincinnati has a 9.2 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- Cincinnati pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.11 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.496 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Hunter Greene (0-3) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in four innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in two of them.
- In nine starts this season, Greene has lasted five or more innings five times, with an average of 4.8 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Rockies||L 9-8||Away||Hunter Greene||Connor Seabold|
|5/16/2023||Rockies||W 3-1||Away||Brandon Williamson||Chase Anderson|
|5/17/2023||Rockies||L 11-6||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Austin Gomber|
|5/19/2023||Yankees||L 6-2||Home||Ben Lively||Clarke Schmidt|
|5/20/2023||Yankees||L 7-4||Home||Luke Weaver||Jhony Brito|
|5/21/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Luis Severino|
|5/22/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Brandon Williamson||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/23/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/24/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Ben Lively||Adam Wainwright|
|5/25/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Luke Weaver||Steven Matz|
|5/26/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Hunter Greene||Justin Steele|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.