Reds vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 5:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 11:42 AM EDT
Sunday's contest that pits the New York Yankees (28-20) against the Cincinnati Reds (19-26) at Great American Ball Park has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-3 in favor of the Yankees. Game time is at 11:35 AM ET on May 21.
The probable pitchers are Luis Severino for the Yankees and Hunter Greene (0-3) for the Reds.
Reds vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 11:35 AM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Reds vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Yankees 5, Reds 4.
Total Prediction for Reds vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Reds Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
Reds Performance Insights
- The Reds have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Reds' past 10 contests.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 32 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (37.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Cincinnati has been victorious nine times in 27 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Cincinnati is the No. 21 offense in the majors, scoring 4.3 runs per game (194 total runs).
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.11 ERA this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Rockies||L 9-8||Hunter Greene vs Connor Seabold|
|May 16||@ Rockies||W 3-1||Brandon Williamson vs Chase Anderson|
|May 17||@ Rockies||L 11-6||Graham Ashcraft vs Austin Gomber|
|May 19||Yankees||L 6-2||Ben Lively vs Clarke Schmidt|
|May 20||Yankees||L 7-4||Luke Weaver vs Jhony Brito|
|May 21||Yankees||-||Hunter Greene vs Luis Severino|
|May 22||Cardinals||-||Brandon Williamson vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 23||Cardinals||-||Graham Ashcraft vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 24||Cardinals||-||Ben Lively vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 25||Cardinals||-||Luke Weaver vs Steven Matz|
|May 26||@ Cubs||-||Hunter Greene vs Justin Steele|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.